Alice Medrich Blonde Brownies Recipe?

I am a real Alice M fan but I don't have all her books and TONIGHT I was hoping to make her version of blonde brownies(coffee will be added.)I thought they might be in my Bittersweet book of hers, but no. My Silver Palate Coffee Blonde Brownies recipe calls for
1 lb brown sugar
6 ou butter
2 eggs
2 c. flour
2 tsp bak powder
plus nuts etc etcetc.
Would one of you helpful 52ers list Alice M's Blondies recipe for those ingredients? From what I found through Amazon, the Blondies recipe is in her Brownies book and her Gooey,Crunchy.... book.Thank you so much!

asked by LE BEC FIN over 5 years ago

former Community Editor

This is one of her blondie recipes from the Chewy Gooey Crispy Crunchy... book: http://www.foodlibrarian... But perhaps that's not the right one?

LE BEC FIN

I want to thank both of you. i know it takes alot of time to input a recipe and a link like that and i really appreciate your generosity! people like you make me feel very lucky to be part of the 52 community.

Furrrrrfect!

Dona

You're welcome!