🔕 🔔

A question about a recipe: Coconut Milk Rice Pudding with Citrus and Ginger

6730e3ee 40d6 428a ad1a bc1ec41862fa  food52 03 05 13 0478

I have a question about the recipe "Coconut Milk Rice Pudding with Citrus and Ginger" from Gena Hamshaw. I always try the recipes exactly as written the first time.But I see cinnamon in the final part of the recipe but not in the ingredients list, prbably to taste but curious as to the exact amount Thank You

asked by bluespike over 4 years ago

Ea614c4c 65a0 4dd8 be64 476376d8cf8d  will

It is just to taste. It makes for a nice touch to the dish, but from a flavor standpoint and an aesthetically pleasing one.
But, you can always contact Gena directly with her username!