🔕 🔔

Cheap feast contest

Entries appear to be posting oddly. The latest ones are on page 21 of entries. Since when are there pages of entries?

53573b8d 4bf0 4ffd 843d b2e617cfeb6b  dscn3274
inpatskitchen

Pat is a trusted home cook.

I emailed the editors last night regarding this...hopefully an answer (and fix!) soon

C1aa93d7 c7a4 4560 aa6d 6dca74cc98ca  smokin tokyo

I just posted so my recipe and it at the end. No hope of gaining any clicks there.

Although it's on page 22 and there is a 23. Alphabetical order?

Nope. Loks like age--3 year old recipes at the top. New stuff at the end....

Yes, I experienced the same thing myself and alerted editorial. However I didn't search back as far as page 21.

2f4926e2 248b 4c22 a6f7 8f2d888b8488  3 bizcard

I noticed this also, I have never seen entries broken into pages before but wonder if we have ever had a contest with so many entries. It seems this could be a technical glitch because when you go to new recipes in a recipe search the newest additions are also at the end.

Unfortunately, a lot of recipes have anchovies so I can't be a tester since I'm allergic to fish and shellfish.
Sad!!!

3639eee1 5e0d 4861 b1ed 149bd0559f64  gator cake

I'm going to call you out on that statement. Of the twenty recipes in the CPC list, only 4 have anchovies or sardines in them. That leaves plenty you could theoretically test from if your only limiting factor is fish/shellfish.