🔕 🔔

Posting a recipe to the contest

I posted a recipe to the Punch contest about 15 minutes ago. It appears on My Recipes page, but not on the contest page. I used the Add a Recipe option on the Recipes page, and at the bottom of the completed template, I clicked on Submit to Current Contest, and selected this one.

asked almost 6 years ago

3639eee1 5e0d 4861 b1ed 149bd0559f64  gator cake

That's odd. Did you try adding it again in the edit function?

4cfc59eb bdb6 4916 9765 37a4765ff91a  alex september 015

Boulangere, the recipe should show up in a bit. It's a caching issue (meaning the page is stored in a static form for a specified period of time before it is updated) which is why you can't see it right away. If the recipe doesn't show up in 30 minutes, please let us know and we'll make sure it gets submitted to the contest. We've made the caching periods longer to address site speed issues--we will be fixing this as soon as we can.

Thank you, Alex, it just appeared. I resubmitted it as hla suggested above, so it may appear twice now. It really only needs to be there once. It took about 45 minutes for it to appear. Thanks for your lovely explanation.