🔕 🔔

A question about a recipe: Fergus Henderson's Red Salad

D9fc458a 94b2 4f5e ae76 aaf71af3fe0d  8551202123 0f9a54fa90 z

I have a question about the recipe "Fergus Henderson's Red Salad" from Genius Recipes. Going to make this salad tonight with white fish, any suggestions for seasonings for the fish which would match well with the salad?

asked by PamiHoggatt about 5 years ago

Lemon is always great with capers, and herbs like parsley, dill, or tarragon would probably be a nice complement. Other than that, I think I'd keep it simple.

PamiHoggatt

I guess simply pan-fried with a lemon beurre blanc would be nice? Thanks for the inspiration!

PamiHoggatt

Sounds good to me!