🔕 🔔

chicken sauce out of morello cherries?

I have some chicken breasts I'm defrosting...contemplating searing them in a pan and then making a sauce out of some morello cherries in light syrup (from Trader Joe's)..anyone have recipe suggestions for this? Not sure what else I could put in there besides dijon mustard, butter, pepper, and some salt.

asked by stephanieRD over 4 years ago

Perhaps a little port wine, if you have some. Sounds utterly delicious!

1097a5b5 1775 4eec a8ea 7421137b65dc  image 2 apples claire sullivan 2

It's not unusual to serve roast duck with a sour cherry sauce. I'm sure there are lots of recipes online for that - maybe you could adapt one to serve with the chicken.