What creamy sauce could compliment a spiced chicken rub that has cumin, and cayenne?

I have a spice mix that has brown sugar, cumin, cayenne, pepper, and kosher salt. I season bone-in skin on chicken thighs or breasts with it and roast it. It has become a go-to recipe, so easy and so full of flavor but I am trying to come up with some kind of yogurt or creamy dressing/sauce that might compliment the chicken. Nothing overwhelming but hardy enough to stand up to chicken. I was thinking maybe a garlic or cilantro sauce? Something greek or mediterranean? Any ideas?

asked by Katy 10 months ago

Judy

You could grate fresh garlic into plain yogurt with a little salt and pepper.

creamy cashew sauce...fairly neutral and interesting, would go with the spices and enrich the whole dish. see, for ex, the sauce in this recipe...
https://www.foodfaithfitness.com/vegetarian-stir-fry-easy/

Lost_in_NYC

Make this Pistachio-Yogurt sauce! I've used it to accompany chicken dishes and it just takes it up a whole another level! You can adjust the pistachio/lemon amounts to your liking (the more the better I think!).

https://www.bonappetit...