freezing chicken stew

I'm planning on making The Barefoot Contessa's Chicken Stew with Biscuits and I'd like to freeze a batch. Any ideas on if this recipe would suffer from freezing and baking in about a month? If I do freeze a batch, should I place the unbaked biscuits on top? Any advice is appreciated!
Here's the link to the recipe I'm talking about:
http://www.foodnetwork...

asked by Gibson2011 over 5 years ago

Lovely question! I firmly believe that the freezer is my best friend. When I get home after a long, hard day, it is heavenly to open the freezer and find a bounty. I would suggest freezing the stew separate from the biscuits. Pull a serving's worth from the freezer the night before and thaw it in the refrigerator. While the stew is warming, finish baking the biscuits, then assemble the final presentation. And think you are brilliant, because you are!