A question about a recipe: The Kitchn's One-Ingredient Ice Cream

7ceffda7 29a2 456a bdfc d70b169a5779  20120804 food52 08 21 12 3503

I have a question about the recipe "The Kitchn's One-Ingredient Ice Cream" from Genius Recipes. I forgot to cut the bananas before putting them in the fridge, what should I do?

asked by Shantha over 5 years ago

If you have a really sharp knife you should be able to cut the frozen banana's, if not you could let them thaw a little, cut and put back in the freezer for a while until they are frozen solid again.

I agree with Suzanne, and actually it's okay if they've softened a tiny bit before going in the food processor, as long as they're still mostly frozen.

ZombieCupcake

Bread knife works great on frozen bananas.