🔕 🔔

A question about a recipe: Hippie Crispie Treats

42e269d1 6c11 4523 9954 3728d13a3015  c hippie

I have a question about the recipe "Hippie Crispie Treats" from Alanna. Could you put the measurement for the chopped chocolate in ounces instead of cups?

asked by Juliann over 4 years ago

Cfe06c3a 31ba 4cd7 a0b0 2d1e7eb98d8e  18930218514 6fcf35ff43 b

Lindsay-Jean is a Contributing Writer & Editor at Food52.

If you think of chocolate chips as being similar to chopped chocolate, 3 ounces of chocolate chips is equal to 1/2 cup of chocolate chips. Hopefully that helps as a starting point (...and then I personally might add a teeny bit more!).

I didn't know how big you wanted the chopped chocolate to be, particularly since some will be melted. Thanks for the help!