A question about a recipe: Hippie Crispie Treats

42e269d1 6c11 4523 9954 3728d13a3015  c hippie

I have a question about the recipe "Hippie Crispie Treats" from Alanna. Could you put the measurement for the chopped chocolate in ounces instead of cups?

asked by Juliann over 5 years ago

Community Editor at Food52

If you think of chocolate chips as being similar to chopped chocolate, 3 ounces of chocolate chips is equal to 1/2 cup of chocolate chips. Hopefully that helps as a starting point (...and then I personally might add a teeny bit more!).

Juliann

I didn't know how big you wanted the chopped chocolate to be, particularly since some will be melted. Thanks for the help!