🔕 🔔

problem again with Newest Recipes, recent recipes are not coming up from time to time

Recent recipes are not coming up

asked by Nan over 4 years ago

22b9ddc9 fc61 48a3 949e dee341974288  liz and dad

Yup, I'm experiencing this problem, too. It's a pain in the butt. I reported it to the editors. I think their "to do" list must be a mile long right now.

Bb911bcd 2446 4d8f 848f cdc2090e999a  leaf cake

Not working as of 8:30 am Wednesday May 1

C0d1f1de 4134 43ba 9510 1d7a8caa31f3  scan0004

Hasn't been working for over a week. I usually check for new recipes every day, and this is frustrating. If you look at the current contest, you can find a few in the new entries. I can't think of any other workaround -- any suggestions? I have also contacted 'editors' so I trust this will work, sooner or later.

susan g, every recipe is given a number in the URL. You can go to the most recent recipe posted within the contest, click on it, then revise the URL to end with the next number. For instance, "Delicious Korean BBQ" is 21910. You can edit that URL to 21911, deleting the rest of it (the name of the recipe) and that will give you the next recipe submitted. Very time consuming, but the only workaround I can find. ;o)

3d9a3882 c161 441f 8a91 0efd10979f7c  2007 09 11e s4

I reported it to the editors a few days ago, too. no doubt they'll get a round tuit...whatever a round tuit is. (I've seen pictures of things people have claimed to be round tuits, but am doubtful they really were.)