🔕 🔔

Site Question - Recipe Search Newest Recipes

This afternoon for the first time when I tried to search Newest Recipes, the first recipes coming up are 11 days old such as Northern Kale Salad and the Pumpkin Rugelah that is now being voted on. This did not previously happen. Is there a problem or am I doing something wrong?

asked by Tarragon almost 6 years ago

E4b7660b f3f6 4873 bd6d 2130a16403fb  img 1088

Looks like it's a glitch. I just noticed the same thing. They must be working on the site. I'm sure it will get worked out.

Thanks. Thought it was me but now I see the same thing on my home computer too. Phew!

E7b6597b db6e 4cae b9f3 699b508f4ed3  036

That was happening to me too - go to settings (on your browser) and clear cookies and temporary files and try again - that fixed it for me

I cleared my cookies and temp files but alas, it did not work. This is just for the information of the FOOD52 team who might be reading this. ;o)

drat, now mine won't work either

Ditto what AntoniaJames said. Is happening both on my computer and Ipad.

C0d1f1de 4134 43ba 9510 1d7a8caa31f3  scan0004

I'm still having the problem getting to new recipes, but here's one back door possibility. You can see what has been added to the contest recipes -- http://www.food52.com/contests....
That leaves the non-contest recipes out, but it's something -- I looked at a few that had had zero views, so take a look.

22b9ddc9 fc61 48a3 949e dee341974288  liz and dad

I found them! Out of curiosity, I clicked on the very last page (pg 26) and there are all the new recipes. They must be loading in backwards for some reason. i'm sure it's a temporary glitch. I sent an note to the editors.

mrslarkin, you are clever! I was happy to find it working again today! Well, another lesson in resourcefulness.