Spring, meet grill pan—on sale for $99! Shop now »
🔕 🔔

*Brownies

My recipe calls for a 9 X 13 non stick pan but I only have a 9 X 13 glass pan? How should I adjust the cooking time/temp for glass? Right now the recipe suggest 350* for about 35 mins. Thanks for your help! :)

asked by schmitty almost 4 years ago
67da29df 0253 44dd 98a1 250b49e519a4  hilary sp1

It should be fine! I would line the glass pan with parchment; if you don't have any, butter and flour the glass well before adding the batter. I would check the brownies at the 25 minute mark to see if they have achieved the level of done-ness that you like. I like my brownies fudgy, so I bake for less time. Glass will cook faster than a non-stick pan, so plan to check about 10 minutes early. If not done, add five more minutes and check again. Have fun!

8425a5f0 773c 4ccd b24e 9e75b44477a8  monita photo

Butter your glass dish and line with parchment allowing an overhang. Don't need to butter the parchment. Check the brownie at 30 min. I've always made brownies in glass