🔕 🔔

baking time?

I'm using a brownie recipe to make mini brownie bits for kids..how should I adjust the baking time? The recipe calls for an 8x8 square pan and baking at 325 for 25 minutes..if I use a mini muffin pan, how should I adjust the baking time?

asked by Rochel Leah over 5 years ago

You could probably cut the time in half. Just keep an eye on them and check with a toothpick

B5d4c31e d9a4 4f0e ae4e ecaa0cf95de6  dsc 0253 2
Miranda Rake

Miranda is a contributor at Food52.

I would go with a much shorter baking time - I'd even check on them after 8 -10 minutes.

48dd002c 4c45 4b84 8006 ac8614d467cd  dsc00859 2

Agree with Miranda. also use your senses--if things start to "smell just right" (hope that's a clear description) before then, check for doneness. Brownies can get overbaked very quickly.