Has something gone wrong with contest page? The time ticker isn't changing right & I don't see my coconut submission!

asked by @mamacass1969 over 5 years ago

The time ticker is correct, and I looked for your recipe, but when I click on your name, all I get is your twitter feed. Did you join as a member of Food52? What is your user name? What's the recipe? Let me know, and I'll try to help you.

inpatskitchen
inpatskitchen

Pat is a trusted home cook.

Your recipe is there now...sometimes there's a lag. Did you mean the "view" count? That is screwed up but it does happen now and then and I'll bet those techie guys are working on it as we speak!

Yes, views have gone from 0 to 29 to 87... a bit unnerving if you're watching!