🔕 🔔

Has something gone wrong with contest page? The time ticker isn't changing right & I don't see my coconut submission!

asked by @mamacass1969 over 4 years ago

E4b7660b f3f6 4873 bd6d 2130a16403fb  img 1088

The time ticker is correct, and I looked for your recipe, but when I click on your name, all I get is your twitter feed. Did you join as a member of Food52? What is your user name? What's the recipe? Let me know, and I'll try to help you.

53573b8d 4bf0 4ffd 843d b2e617cfeb6b  dscn3274
inpatskitchen

Pat is a trusted home cook.

Your recipe is there now...sometimes there's a lag. Did you mean the "view" count? That is screwed up but it does happen now and then and I'll bet those techie guys are working on it as we speak!

C0d1f1de 4134 43ba 9510 1d7a8caa31f3  scan0004

Yes, views have gone from 0 to 29 to 87... a bit unnerving if you're watching!