🔕 🔔

A question about a recipe: Five Minute, No-Bake Vegan Granola Bars

2298c29e 23e4 4776 82b4 5ec4b0a9e98d  bars tight

I have a question about the recipe "Five Minute, No-Bake Vegan Granola Bars" from Gena Hamshaw. How many calories

asked by Ann Maley about 4 years ago

8a5161fb 3215 4036 ad80 9f60a53189da  buddhacat

Food52 highlights home cooks and we do not do calorie counts. There are online programs that can help you with calorie counts of recipes. http://www.myfitnesspal... is a good one.

68de587a 1415 4682 863f 6f7a5c5c1744  dsc 0013
Trena Heinrich

Trena is a trusted source on general cooking.

SKK makes a good point about calorie counter websites. I use www.caloriecount.com. My advice is to take all the ingredients and search one at a time on a calorie counter website and divide by the number of portions you'll be serving. That way you'll know the fat and calories for each portion. It can be tedious, but when you've finished you'll know precisely what each portion contains as far as fat, calories, sodium, etc.