A question about a recipe: Persimmon Bruschetta

47a19d00 4484 47d8 8afa 4052bcb71368  2018 1114 sponsored cypress grove persimmon crostini 3x2 rocky luten 014 1

I have a question about the recipe "Persimmon Bruschetta" from Aliwaks. persimmons?

asked by sabrina black over 5 years ago

JanetFL

Hi Sabrina - I see that your question actually appears in the "tags" area. And that you are saying that the persimmons in your store are too mushy and can nectarines or mangoes be substituted. I don't know the answer to that question but am posting this in hopes that the recipe author (aliwaks) will see this.

ATG117

I'd use peeled nectarines or peaches. You could sautee or grill them, or just slice them really thinly