🔕 🔔

A question about a recipe: Persimmon Bruschetta

30fec92c f30e 4f44 8d20 5c6733a72ba2  food52 02 05 13 3196

I have a question about the recipe "Persimmon Bruschetta" from Aliwaks. persimmons?

asked by sabrina black over 4 years ago

31cf169d f83a 458c 9946 a9a0311207c3  cumberland pass atv trip july 20 2013 019

Hi Sabrina - I see that your question actually appears in the "tags" area. And that you are saying that the persimmons in your store are too mushy and can nectarines or mangoes be substituted. I don't know the answer to that question but am posting this in hopes that the recipe author (aliwaks) will see this.

I'd use peeled nectarines or peaches. You could sautee or grill them, or just slice them really thinly