Wow, I think it is time for a food pickle cocktail hour, or at least a stiff beverage, who is in?

asked by thirschfeld over 7 years ago

cheese1227

How about a digestif hour??

Great idea!

I'm in!

thirschfeld

Cognac or armagnac?

cheese1227

Cognac, please.

I'm a lightweight. Pathetic if I have a glass of wine?

Armagnac. Thimbleful. That's all I have room for.

B&B (that's bourbon and branch, not the liqueur) for me. The best you've got, please. ;o)

thirschfeld

Merrill I think i have a lemon ginger tea, which sounds good to me, or maybe some sparkly water with grapefruit bitters.

Am I too late? Hot tea now ... wine later. Turkey reuben with cranberry sauce for BREAKFAST! yum!
Stock simmering! Hope everyone had great and successful TDays!!

I've been drinking rum since Wednesday. Does that count?

innoabrd

By the time I chased off the last guests all I could think about was bed...

Mrslarkin -- LOL.

beyondcelery

Hot buttered rum with coconut milk ice cream... mmmmm

isabelita

Did you catch Mark Bittman's adult slushie in the Times? Gin, lemon sorbet and Prosecco. Oh boy!