The exclusive Italian nonstick from Ballarini the pros swear by. Shop now »
🔕 🔔

Just bought some hot pickled garlic; what can I use it for?

Bought at our farmers' market. Pasta sauce? Eggs? Cocktail garnish?

asked by adambravo 6 months ago
68de587a 1415 4682 863f 6f7a5c5c1744  dsc 0013
Trena Heinrich

Trena is a trusted source on general cooking.

I use pickled garlic as an addition to so many dishes. I like to chop it up and add it to black beans and rice. Drizzle the beans with excess vinegar in the jar for extra flavor. Tuna, chicken, and egg salad sandwiches taste great with a clove of pickled garlic. Add a chopped pickled garlic clove to your favorite bean dip recipe. I happen to love garlic so the possibilities are endless. I'm interested to learn from others who respond to this question.

I have a jar of pickled garlic and I use it for salad dressings, an addition to cheese boards, salsa, pretty much whatever requires some raw garlic. Ive put it in beans too:)

i just studded a little pork roast with garlic...i bet you could use little pieces to season barbecue and roasts!