A question about a recipe: 10 Minute Parmesan and Mustard Pinwheels

F0b7bf8e 028d 4da4 89c1 aede56dd63df  2017 1011 braun pinwheels without packaging 2x3 bobbi lin 6231 1

I have a question about the recipe "10 Minute Parmesan and Mustard Pinwheels" from merrill. I wonder if these can be made in advance--and how much or how to do them...

asked by MrsK almost 5 years ago

Yes, you can make these a day or two in advance and keep in an airtight container at room temp. I'd reheat them in a warm (250 degrees F) oven for about 5 minutes to crisp them up a bit before serving.

MrsK

Thank you so much for your answer!

You're welcome! Hope you like them.