I have lots of potatoes from my CSA. I need a recipe that uses the potatoes and can be frozen.

asked by @kab1125 over 5 years ago

If they are russets, you can make potato latkes. They freeze well

Kari2011

They are red, blue, and fingerling potatoes.

You can try making a soup from the blue and reds. Since fingerlings tend to be eaten cooked and slice, these will be harder to freeze. Some people freeze french fried potatoes. You could try making fries from the fingerlings. Let them cool completely and freeze on a tray

andrea lee

Potatoes Anna!
http://www.bonappetit.com...

You can bake them in ramekins or muffin tins..or make a large one. Mini would be easier to freeze.

Declan

Blanch then and freeze them ... Give them a new lease on life! Potatoes are beautiful

Potatoes store well in a cool, dark room. They also taste better if you don't freeze them which makes them watery and mealy.