How long do you cook chicken for?

Just breast

asked by kail over 5 years ago

former Community Editor

Check out this thread for some of the basics of cooking chicken breasts: http://food52.com/hotline...

Declan

Chicken advise ...
Unless you're going organic, it's not what it used to be. How you prep the breast is the most important thing. The correct marination will not only reduce the cooking time, but it will also change the texture of the meat. A good start would be Olive oil , garlic, fresh oregano, and lime juice (fresh). This is a great marinade, but you can take it from there. Whatever route you choose, cooking time varies according to piece size, quality and your equipment. Important info ... Internal temp needs to be 165F.