🔕 🔔

261aa0df 1c82 4ea9 a1d0 2284398562fe  andrea nguyen 2016b cropped credit genevieve pierson common thread creative
Andrea Nguyen

Andrea is a cooking teacher, food writer, contributing editor at Rodale's Organic Life, and a cookbook author; her latest book is The Banh Mi Handbook.

How about prepping all the ingredients, refrigerating them separately, then combining at the last minute? That would ensure crispness and reduce your workload right before serving. I'd have the salad at room temp so it goes well with the cheese toast.

397bc6d3 46e8 4d02 8a39 ce4a087eb481  2015 0609 amanda portrait 135

I agree with Andrea. You could prep the ingredients but I wouldn't dress it until the night of the party.