🔕 🔔

Can anyone recommend a recipe for a medium chicken curry dish. I need to feed around 20 people.

asked by runrig99 about 7 years ago

1097a5b5 1775 4eec a8ea 7421137b65dc  image 2 apples claire sullivan 2

Assuming you mean an Indian chicken curry (i.e., not a Thai one,) my go-to recipe has become chef Floyd Cardoz's (of the wonderful NYC restaurant, Tabla) Bombay Chicken Curry. A really good 'classic' version. You can vary the heat by the amount of chilies, the cayenne, etc. The recipe, courtesy of Adam Roberts (The Amateur Gourmet blog) complete with a video:

http://www.amateurgourmet...

Another note, re: the coconut milk - use a decent brand - I've cheaped out on lesser ones and been disappointed by their lack of coconut-y richness. This recipe is written for '4' but I usually get more like 5 servings - especially if served over basmati rice. (You can obviously multiply to increase the servings.)

B997a3e0 15e1 4323 99cc bf778a6da88e  52

Try this recipe you can make without curry leaf if not available http://www.saveur.com/article...

Bbc12bbb 975c 450c 8368 c5908e25d47d  22