This image shows the man holding the wrong end of the jar lifter! LOL http://t.co/wUJG3j6nsH

asked by @NerdPath almost 5 years ago

Bevi

Yes, he is indeed holding it upside down.

Diana B
Diana B

Diana B is a trusted home cook.

Ooops, Food52 Provisions!

SeaJambon

Confession: I used mine "upside down" for years before a friend showed me the correct way. It was a major "duh!" moment, as well as a continuing source of amusement! I must say, it works MUCH better right side up! ;)

marialissio

The offending photograph no longer exists. I must say I wondered about that. I was also surprised that F52 favorite photographer took the shot.

Diana B
Diana B

Diana B is a trusted home cook.

It's still upside in one of the accompanying photos, but I guess it's OK since the funnel's also upside down!

bigpan

I get concerned that posts with an "interesting" link might not be full of malware - so "I" ignore and do not open.