🔕 🔔

Good green bean/purple bean recipe for someone who doesn't like green beans?

(My CSA keeps dumping them on me, and I don't want them to go to waste)

asked by Kate about 4 years ago

8425a5f0 773c 4ccd b24e 9e75b44477a8  monita photo

I like to toss them with olive oil, salt and pepper. Roast at 450 for 12-13 min until getting some color. Toss with roasted slivered almonds

Try cook them low and slow, http://www.splendidtable...

Similar to Monita I like to toss with julienned shallots, olive oil, salt and pepper and roast in the 450 oven and then toss sometimes with shaved parmesan and sometimes with mint.
Or tossed in bacon grease and grilled on a charcoal grill then mixed with grill roasted corn and grill roasted peppers for a sort of succotash.
Or dipped in buttermilk then spicy seasoned flour and fried in 375 degree oil. Or pickled