🔕 🔔

Could you provide recipe for

Susan's steamed beets with goat cheese, pecans, and sauteed beet greens
mentioned in Kitchen Basics: Prepping Beets August 26, 2013,
at http://charlottesville...

asked by a Whole Foods Market Customer about 4 years ago

Wholefoods user icon

BlueJay, I sauteed the beet leaves of 3 medium-sized beets in a bit of olive oil and seasoned them with parsley, garlic, salt, and pepper. I steamed and sliced the beets following the tips in the post. I placed them on the sauteed beet leaves. Then I seasoned the beets with a sprinkling of salt and black pepper. I finished them with crumbled goat cheese and chopped pecans. It lasted me several meals!
Cheers,
Susan