A question about a recipe: Quinoa and Kale Crustless Quiche

0f57980d 71fd 4114 a143 a99722a878bf  2018 0118 quinoa kale crustless quiche 3x2 julia gartland 7281

I have a question about the recipe "Quinoa and Kale Crustless Quiche" from Hilarybee. Do you think I could make this the night before, or is it really best within a few hours?

asked by Cristina Sciarra almost 5 years ago

I think you can make this night before. Re-heat at 200 and I would do it uncovered so you aren't steaming up the quiche

Cristina Sciarra

Sounds like a plan. Thanks!

You can definitely make it the night before. You can reheat it as Monita suggests, or serve it at room temperature. (I do this all the time. It's one of my regular recipes.)

Definitely make it the night before. Tastes even better that way. I do as Barbara does, serve it at room temp.

healthierkitchen

I ended up liking it better hot than room temp. I have never held it over night as a whole quiche, but I do microwave leftover wedges and it is a great and easy way to reheat.

Cristina Sciarra

Thank you all!