🔕 🔔

A question about a recipe: Baba Ganoush

85e2e55f 7805 446b b614 5030f86f63f2  eggplant babba 1

I have a question about the recipe "Baba Ganoush" from Jodi Moreno. It's really hot and I'd rather not have the oven on for an hour. Can I grill the eggplants?

asked by DAVILCHICK about 4 years ago

It's not my recipe but I would actually prefer to grill them on a charcoal and/or wood fire.

De505756 9ac4 4f49 b3cd 10022370f41c  barbara davilman

I actually poked around some other recipes and found that I could grill but for grilling I had to leave them whole, poke holes in them and turn them every 5 minutes over a high heat till they were all wrinkled and soft. Approx 20 mins. It turned out GREAT!!

I cut mine in half before grilling. It cuts down on the time, and renders deeper flavor. http://thesolitarycook...