🔕 🔔

How do I make dumplings?

asked by @banping over 6 years ago

Hi there. Use foodpickle when you have a specific cooking question or emergency. Use recipe databases and other resources for recipes. There are savory dumplings used in Chicken and Dumplings, and there are sweet dumplings like Apple Dumplins. I don't really make them, not common in my region of the U.S. Here is one from Southern Living Magazine
http://www.southernliving...

79ca7fa3 11e3 4829 beae d200649eab49  walken the walk

The term "dumpling" covers a multitude of sins. What type are you asking about? Flour? Potato? What? The term dumpling refers to the shape not the ingredients; essentially it's a round lump of dough.