1 afternoon of cooking = 5 nights of dinners. Get the guide »
All questions

I have seen somewhere an appetizer where shredded cheese is sprinkled in small piles an a cookie sheet and either baked or broiled

Until melted. They become crisp when cooled.

I would like to know what these are called and where I can find the recipe and exact method for making them.

asked by Adianne about 3 years ago
1 answer 1216 views