🔕 🔔

A question about a recipe: Perfect Vegan Pie Crust

24ec9b8b 23ee 4dc5 a502 a73916922082  food52 10 31 12 5604

I have a question about the recipe "Perfect Vegan Pie Crust" from Gena Hamshaw. I don't have a food processor, is there some way to make this without one? blender? electric mixer? by hand?

asked by Danna about 4 years ago

Ada55e3d 6f41 45b7 bd1c f668474b333d  file0265

p.s. If you roll it out between two sheets of celophane, it is easier to handle.

For some reason, my main answer did not show up. Use a butter knife to cut the fat into the flour. When it looks like course sand, add the water slowly, stirring with a fork, just until it comes together. Dump the dough out onto a large piece of celophane and close the celophane tightly creating a compact disc. Let sit for several minutes before using or follow recipe for storage.