🔕 🔔

A question about a recipe: Chickpea Fries with Yogurt Dipping Sauce

21a8f3d9 1ec0 44de a613 dca8036b239b  2013 1001 wc chickpea fries 010

I have a question about the recipe "Chickpea Fries with Yogurt Dipping Sauce" from Justforlicks. What is the nutrition information for this recipe. In particular, what is the carbohydrate content?

asked by Chris Monty about 4 years ago

926ee962 060e 44e6 a1d9 878262f34bf8  image

9 to 12grams of carbs if you go by the serving size. But the one thing is none of the recipes on the site are broke down with nutrition facts on this site.. Could I suggest using http://nutritiondata.self... if you would like too