🔕 🔔

I'm interested in making Italian cookies that are three colors: yellow, green and pink. They have a layer of jam in between the layers and I believe a chocolate frosting.

Has anyone a good recipe?

asked by Terila about 7 years ago

23007dae 98d4 4418 9e07 bea64bd00e2f  lynn4

Here is the very best recipe for these cookies. They are not easy to make! so good luck http://www.ehow.com/how_4803915_make...

693453b7 7e84 4b19 b610 d1ec77bbc42d  halloween

Rainbow cookies!! I just made them this weekend and used this recipe: http://smittenkitchen.com...

This recipe is delicious and just like the ones I grew up eating! Make sure not to overbake the layers-- they look a bit undercooked but once a toothpick or tester comes out clean, they are done- I think this is key to making a moist cookie. enjoy!

1e2d0aa2 ec22 46fa bdbd 25a8d3de7e20  phpn1goxzpm

I want to thank the two of you. A recipe called "the very best" is surely tempting.

And I have long been of fan of Smitten Kitchen.

Thanks. :)