A question about a recipe: Canal House's Cranberry-Port Gelée

089f9c3e 461b 4add 9844 6a835eb7786b  2014 1030 stuck in the mud pottery ceramic shallow bowl mid 011

I have a question about the recipe "Canal House's Cranberry-Port Gelée" from Genius Recipes. how long will the jelly last refrigerated

asked by Jhanan about 5 years ago

Hi there -- I just checked the original recipe and Hirscheimer & Hamilton don't specify, but in my experience it will last quite a while in the fridge (at least a few weeks), much like a jam.

Jams are good for longer than a few weeks, at least a year, in the refrigerator. Toss the whole jar if any mold develops.