🔕 🔔

A question about a recipe: Canal House's Cranberry-Port Gelée

Bac7cdfb a843 4a06 b2bb f2142a808853  food52 10 31 12 6834

I have a question about the recipe "Canal House's Cranberry-Port Gelée" from Genius Recipes. how long will the jelly last refrigerated

asked by Jhanan almost 4 years ago

39bc764f 7859 45d4 9e95 fc5774280613  headshot 2.0 crop

Hi there -- I just checked the original recipe and Hirscheimer & Hamilton don't specify, but in my experience it will last quite a while in the fridge (at least a few weeks), much like a jam.

84baef1b 1614 4c3d a895 e859c9d40bd1  chris in oslo

Jams are good for longer than a few weeks, at least a year, in the refrigerator. Toss the whole jar if any mold develops.