Need a Bloody Mary recipe.

Spicy

asked by Danee almost 5 years ago

Dave on the grill

My stand by. Fill a pint glass halfway w ice. Pour in Vodka. 5 shakes each of pepper, celery salt, Worcestershire and tobasco (more for more heat. 1/2 Tsp of prepped horsy. Fill remainder w V-8 from fridge. Mix into mixer or another glass a few time and voila. Simple, easy to remember and delicious. Add a little Guinness on top to wow the crowd.

Dave on the grill

And 2 dashes of lemon juice, forgot that part.

Chef Lisa

I love a Bloody Mary to start my first day of vacation! Here's my go to: 3 oz Worcestershire, 1 oz lemon juice, 3 tsp celery salt, 2 tsp pepper, 2 oz Tabasco, 2 1/2 cans tomato juice, fresh horseradish (to your liking). Mix well. I rim the glass with either a crab boil powder (like Old Bay) and garnish with a boiled shrimp, pickled okra or picked green bean. This makes about four servings. Add Vodka to suit yourself. Enjoy!