Andrea Nguyen
Andrea Nguyen

Andrea is a cooking teacher, food writer, contributing editor at Rodale's Organic Life, and a cookbook author; her latest book is The Banh Mi Handbook.

Hi Noah, you're going to have a fabulous baozi bounty with those for Thanksgiving! Below is a great a chicken and shiitake mushroom steamed bao filling recipe from my site. For the dough, try the basic yeast dough recipe in the "Asian Dumplings" cookbook. Took me years to figure it out. The XLB recipe in the book is nice too. Your library may have the book. Have a great dumpling-filled feast!

http://www.asiandumplingtips.com/2010/05/steamed-chicken-and-shiitake-mushroom-bun-bao-recipe.html