A question about a recipe: Raw, Vegan Pecan Pie

54eee398 87a2 4bf4 b948 a806797e0e1f  2013 1021 gena pecan pie 003

I have a question about the recipe "Raw, Vegan Pecan Pie" from Gena Hamshaw. Have you ever tried adding dark chocolate to this recipe?

asked by Anne H almost 5 years ago

former Community Editor

You could try sending a message to the author of the recipe by clicking the envelope on their profile page (http://food52.com/users...). Please report back if you've already tried it!

I clicked through to the questions on this recipe, hoping to get advice on how far ahead it can be made . . . and saw this question, which has inspired me! I plan to make this for my pecan-adoring Southern sweetheart, and since he's been receptive to chocolate variations in the past, I'm going to finely chop some dark chocolate to add to the filling. I plan to use roasted pecans, throughout, as well. Stay tuned. ;o)