🔕 🔔

Search box for Provisions?

Looking for an item on Provisions which I saw only a few short weeks ago. Its the dried hibiscus flowers from Oaktown spice. Its disappeared and I can't search either. Help!!!

asked by Kitchen Butterfly almost 4 years ago

14cd8db8 1949 49e6 9417 090b8cd8bb15  screen shot 2013 06 14 at 3.40.59 pm

Hi there! Thanks for stopping by Provisions. As it turns out, we recently made way for some more seasonal spices -- such as pumpkin spice and apple spice sets. Although a search bar is in the works, you can browse our spice collection by visiting: http://food52.com/provisions.... Hope that helps! -Hannah