A question about a recipe: Chocolate Walnut Pie

6e035682 6d09 463c aa82 94f99cd4c4f7  2591532 orig

I have a question about the recipe "Chocolate Walnut Pie" from Sunnycovechef. Can this be made about a week in advance and frozen?

asked by Tarragon over 4 years ago

I've often made pecan and walnut pies ahead and frozen them. I can't imagine why this one would be any different. It's a great time saver to be able to do that.

June, I love how generous you are with your experience on so many different cooking topics, and your good common sense. Thank you for checking and contributing to the Hotline! (If there were a Hotline all-star team, you'd get my vote in a heartbeat.) ;o)

Tarragon

I totally agree with AJ, thank you June.