A question about a recipe: Spicy Sesame Pork Soup with Noodles

Aa4d19e2 a4b3 4f7e 9277 6b6448cd7c58  food52 02 19 13 9924

I have a question about the recipe "Spicy Sesame Pork Soup with Noodles" from gingerroot. Im cooking this Friday - Sunday. I made the mistake of telling people. Now my head count has grown to 9-10. How would you modify this recipe to accommodate the additional hungry bellies?

asked by Scott Stewart over 4 years ago

Regine

Sorry but you nits at the very least DOUBLE the recipe. LOL. And even that may not be enough since I find that servings oftentimes are overestimated. Recipe says 4-6 servings and u will have around 9 guests. I would also have some good crusty bread or sometime of the sort.

Regine

Regine

Need to nist. Sorry