🔕 🔔

how much is a cup in grams mills ect as i haven't a clue how much to add when i see use one cup of milk

asked by Dionysus over 7 years ago

sadie_crandle

Grams wouldn't apply to milk so 1 cup = 250 ml. But if you own a decent glass measuring cup odds are the conversons are already on there for you.

Dionysus

appreciate the info i have digital scales but no mesauring glasses or cup

The booklet for my digital scale says 8.5 oz per US cup of milk, which is equivalent to 241 grams. In the US a cup is 240ml in the UK a cup is typically 250 ml, so essentially 1 ml weighs 1 gram. I hope this helps.

innoabrd

I convert all the time and use 250ml per cup. For butter, I use 250gm per cup.