🔕 🔔

How to add photo caption?

I noticed some recipes have descriptions on the photos but I don't see that option when I upload photos. I tried naming the photos files with captions thinking they would show up, but they don't.

asked by Medooka over 3 years ago

82bc15be d3cf 410a 9b82 665e7b26bd26  1081
Stephanie Bourgeois

Stephanie is the Head Recipe Tester of Food52.

Currently, the recipes that have descriptions on the photos are only recipes that we've photographed with slideshows. For your own photos, feel free to include the info in the recipe introduction. Just as a reminder, the easiest way to ask site-related questions is to send an email to [email protected] -- the Hotline is intended to help cooks with food and cooking questions. Let us know if you have any other questions and issues.