🔕 🔔

3 2 1 cake

Has anyone ever made 3 2 1 cake? If so, do you need to buy the cake mix that only requires water or can you use the mix that calls for eggs and oil? This sounds like a great idea for a quick kids treat but I don't want to buy the wrong ingredients.

asked by Tony S almost 4 years ago

C7e463f8 c3dc 4220 8e2c 3913de4dfb39  sadcookie
figgypudding

Kate is a Recipe Tester for Food52

Hi Tony, I've never made 321 Cake myself, but after a little bit of research it seems that you can use any cake mix as long as you also mix it with a box of Angel Food Cake Mix (as it already has dried eggs in it). You just add the water and zap it for one minute. Hope this helps, and happy baking!