🔕 🔔

A question about a recipe: Lemon roasted potatoes with cumin, sumac and feta

4a72e511 cc0d 11e5 b1dc 3c15c2d2bb38  38 full

I have a question about the recipe "Lemon roasted potatoes with cumin, sumac and feta" from JessicaBakes. Is the sumac whole or ground?

asked by Baywife about 4 years ago

0f493ab9 068f 4498 ba2c 95c992214d52  sit2

The berries are pretty strong and hard when dried. Which is what you'll find this time of year if you harvest yourself.
I'd grind it. But, taste it and see if the texture if too hard to serve. I see it also has cumin and I'll grind that for some applications when I don't want large hard bits of spices.