🔕 🔔

Can I freeze creme patissere?

I have about a cup and a half left over.

I really don't know, I've never tried. I know it'll keep for about a week in the fridge. And if the choice is toss it or freeze it, please freeze it and let us know how it works!

C9fe3f6c c3eb 473c 918e 88792bcc3a90  image

Yes. Freezes and thaws really well in fact, you can buy frozen product. But, why do you want to freeze it?

48dd002c 4c45 4b84 8006 ac8614d467cd  dsc00859 2

Well, after latkes Wednesday night, turkey, pie, stuffing, etc., etc., Thursday, Boston Cream Pie Saturday night (for which the custard was the filling --daughter's birthday cake) the next, more latkes tonight, I'm....stuffed. But then again, maybe I'll use it to stuff Chanukah sufganiyot tomorrow. Will it ruin my diet??