🔕 🔔

coconut whipped cream

can I make coconut whipped cream the day before? and how to storre it?

asked by Jenny Maria about 4 years ago

012d983c ea5a 4b9f a942 a8f5dfcef8d7  ljh6675 web

Lindsay-Jean is a Contributing Writer & Editor at Food52.

According to this recipe -- http://food52.com/recipes... -- it is best served immediately.

A43dee65 01b1 40a6 994d 068c78eb3eee  9f7dd561 a480 4e1b 8c8f d5da7ab5167c
dinner at ten

dinner at ten is a trusted home cook.

I've stored leftover whipped coconut cream in a covered container in the fridge for a day or two. It stayed whipped, but the texture became less smooth and billowy, and stiffened. Because it's so fast to make and better when fresh, I don't think it's worth making in advance, although I think the leftovers are worth saving.