🔕 🔔

Tipsy maple corn

Trying to decide what to include in a goodie basket I'm sending my sister in California . I live in Michigan. Will the tipsy maple popcorn lat a week or so, or does it need to be eaten right away? What if I put a silica packet in the box for moisture control?
Thanks!
Sara

asked by Sara Daniel almost 4 years ago

I'd be worried about keeping it for a week because I'm assuming it will get soggy. I have no knowledge about silica packets, but would be wary if I found them packaged with my food. Instead, my suggestion is to stick with chocolate bark or cookies. You can even send a homemade cake or hot chocolate mix.