Kitchen Scale Tragedy - Recommendations?

Our kitchen scale just fell off the top of the fridge and is now shattered. It was a Salter Nutri-Weigh and I loved it. Any suggestions for replacement? I would like to get a new one quickly!

asked by TobiT over 4 years ago

Catherine,Lamb

Maybe the precision pro by eat smart? I've heard good things. Or check websites like Williams Sonoma!

Diana B
Diana B

Diana B is a trusted home cook.

America's Test Kitchen did an evaluation of scales not long ago. You do have to register for the site to get a look at the ratings, but might be worth it.

healthierkitchen

I have the OXO that cost just over $20 and it's working terrifically well.