🔕 🔔

Kitchen Scale Tragedy - Recommendations?

Our kitchen scale just fell off the top of the fridge and is now shattered. It was a Salter Nutri-Weigh and I loved it. Any suggestions for replacement? I would like to get a new one quickly!

asked by TobiT over 4 years ago

Maybe the precision pro by eat smart? I've heard good things. Or check websites like Williams Sonoma!

0e5c2b73 3f18 46e4 95c9 cbc8af359f65  sadie crop
Diana B

Diana B is a trusted home cook.

America's Test Kitchen did an evaluation of scales not long ago. You do have to register for the site to get a look at the ratings, but might be worth it.

549d9fb3 53ef 4170 b68e 8bae2e055be7  dsc 0048b

I have the OXO that cost just over $20 and it's working terrifically well.