🔕 🔔

Mexican chocolate measurement/substitution?

I'm making the amazing Elote Pay de Chocolate, and I'm subbing a Mexican hot chocolate mix for the required "Mexican chocolate" - which refers to the tablet style drinking chocolate. Recipe calls for 3/4 tablet. Anyone know what the right substitute would be in powder chocolate? Many thanks...

asked by CurioCook over 3 years ago

21cce3cd 8e22 4227 97f9 2962d7d83240  photo squirrel

cc, fortunately, an exact answer is not imperative for this. Do you heat a liquid and melt thechoc in it? If so, heat your liquid to boil, turn down and whisk in powder until you like the taste. Add sweetener the same way.